Professional Indemnity

Many professions have Professional Indemnity (P.I.) Insurance in place to protect themselves in the event of (often expensive) litigation claims.

In some states it is mandatory for certain building professionals to carry P.I. cover and many other professions have voluntary or association based schemes.

Who should consider Professional Indemnity insurance:

  • Building & Construction companies
  • Architects 
  • Building Designers
  • Interior Designers
  • Energy Raters, BASIX Assessors & Accredited Nathers Assessors
  • Accredited Thermal Performance Assessors
  • Bush Fire Assessors 
  • Project Managers
  • Hydraulic Services Designer


Please go to:

For forms and information.


Building Industry Solutions Pty Ltd Authorised Representative Number 000273818 Authorised Representative of Commercial & General Insurance Brokers (Aust) Pty Ltd AFSL: 231183    ABN: 12087001045 


Leave a Reply