Owner Builder Warranty Insurance

CGIB/BIS will no longer be facilitating new OBW Insurance applications for Owner Builders who fall within the parameters of Section 137B of the Building Act 1993.

All client OBW Applications should be made directly to one of the 6 VMIA Appointed Distributors http://www.dbi.vmia.vic.gov.au/builders/owner-builders










Building Industry Solutions Pty Ltd Authorised Representative Number 000273818 Authorised Representative of Commercial & General Insurance Brokers (Aust) Pty Ltd AFSL: 231183    ABN: 12087001045 

Comments 3

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *